Monday 2 June 2014

Out 5 June: THE PLAYFUL PARENT; 7 ways to happier, calmer, more creative days with your under-fives



Some of you may already know that my book THE PLAYFUL PARENT; 7 ways to happier, calmer, more creative days with your under-fives is released this week. I am beyond excited to the point of feeling a little sick every time I think about it. It's been over two years in the making - just one neglected blog and a somewhat nocturnal life later...

The book is designed to help parents and caregivers of children (aged 2 - 5) use play every day as a powerful tool to parent smarter, and to help them enjoy - not endure - the messy early years of childhood. It's for parents who aren't as blog/website savvy as you lovely followers of Adventures at Home and who think they may have forgotten how to play, who are fearful of craft, who hate yelling at their kids and who don't want to use the naughty step.

I know you are already brilliantly playful parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles and the like - but I hope you'll find something in my book that makes spending time with any little ones in your life happier, calmer and more creative. I want to make the world of parenting a more playful place. Help me spread the word. 

Thank you.

                                                               


Out 5 June: THE PLAYFUL PARENT; 7 ways to happier, calmer, more creative days with your under-fives. You can pre-order your copy here: 




"I have had a sneak preview and it's blimmin brilliant - chock full of ideas of games to play and things to do with your little ones. Most importantly, the ideas are tried and tested and DO-ABLE (no Pinterest-type fails here!)" N Lasocki  (parent of two children under-five)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please leave your comment here.